Trauma and Attachment In Creative Arts Therapies
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Learn all about trauma and attachment from a creative arts therapy perspective. Listen to music therapists, play therapists, and social workers discuss the importance of attachment in relationships and in therapy. Understanding the different types of attachment styles, how to repair relationship, and how trauma can effect the relationship are so important to us as music therapists!
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity will be on Thursday March 11th, 8:00 PM EST or you can watch/listen to it later! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links To Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
Learn and earn on your own time!