Therapeutic Relationships & Inclusive Spaces
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Have you ever wanted to learn more about the power of the therapeutic relationship and how to create an anti-oppressive space?
This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Understand the impact of relationships within diverse spaces
- Explore the concept of community with cultural humility
- Learn about concepts related to environmental consciousness and the adaptation of instruments
- To explore the impact of our relationships as music therapists within diverse spaces
- Creating safe and brave spaces with the music therapy setting
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity will be on June 17th at 7 PM EST or you can watch/listen to it later! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links to Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
- 5 CBMT credits
**Pod-course must be completed within 90 days of purchase in order to receive pre-approved CMTE credits. Learn more about this policy here**
There are no reviews yet.