Play Therapy In Action
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Have you ever wanted to learn more about play therapy concepts and how it can be applied to music therapy?
This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Develop basic understanding of some play therapy concepts
- Identify ways to support a clients’ emotional awareness
- Understand how to set boundaries in an empathic way
- Learn ways to creatively respond to a clients needs through verbal ways
- Grow your understanding of how play therapy can integrate into music therapy practice
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity is available as a video or you can listen to it like another podcast episode! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links to Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
Learn and earn on your own time!