Play Therapy In Action
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Play therapy and music therapy have a lot in common. As music therapists, we can greatly support our understanding of play therapy in action and how it can apply to our own practice. Play is a language for children and we can learn so much from this adjacent field to support the mental health, communication, social skills, and well-being of our clients.
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity will be on Wednesday March 31st, 8:00 PM EST or you can watch/listen to it later! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links to Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
Learn and earn on your own time!