Personal Development is Professional Development (Second Edition)
***Pre-approved for 8 CBMT credits!***
This pod-course is back and better in its second edition!
Have you ever wanted to learn more about how your own personal development affects yourself as a professional?
This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Identify mindsets and beliefs that you have subconsciously adopted in your life
- Learn and choose practices to use regularly in development of the self
- Grow your understanding of the importance in self development as a caring professional
- Create an action plan to address areas of development you want to improve in
- Hear others perspectives and find ways to apply it to your own personal growth
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity is available as a video or you can listen to it like another podcast episode!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links To Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A 40 page workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries and notes
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- *Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
**Pod-course must be completed within 90 days of purchase in order to receive pre-approved CMTE credits. Learn more about this policy here**