Music is your superpower!
***Pre-approved for 6 CBMT credits!***
Looking to learn more about musicianship? Want to feel more confident with your musical skills as a clinician?
This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Evaluate client preferences and get ideas on how to bring those into the session
- Get ideas about musical facilitation styles and explore your own style
- Grabbing the attention of clients through creative musicality
- How to use instruments/voice/music in novel ways within the session
- Expand your knowledge of percussion and drumming in your sessions
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity is available as a video or you can listen to it like another podcast episode! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links To Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
Learn and earn on your own time!