Intervention Expansion and Inspiration
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Do you want more ideas on how to expand the interventions you’re using in session? Feel like you need some creative inspiration to add some pizazz to your sessions?
This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Evaluate client values, preferences, and interests within treatment planning
- Understand and identify non-musical materials to support clients goals and learning styles
- Grow your understanding of other approaches that can support music therapy practice
- Gain inspiration from other therapists using creative approaches in their work
- Feeling inspired for your next sessions with new ideas!
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity is available as a video or you can listen to it like another podcast episode! Download the full promo here for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links to Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
Learn and earn on your own time!