Disability Culture and Neurodiversity in our Music Therapy Practice with Adults with IDD
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Have you ever wanted to learn more about disability culture and ableism? How about how it specifically applies to our music therapy practice?
This pod-course is dedicated to supporting you:
- understand and identify neurodiversity
- develop your knowledge of disability culture
- learn from and with disabled voices
- identify your own biases related to ableism
- learn how this affects your approach, your clients, and community
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity will be on June 24th at 8 PM EST or you can watch/listen to it later! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links to Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- TONS of links to other podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
- 5 CBMT credits
Learn and earn on your own time!