Developing Your Inner Music Therapist
***Pre-approved for 5 CBMT credits!***
Have you ever wanted to learn more about intersectionality and how your own biases can affect the therapeutic relationship? How about how to develop your music skills without imposter syndrome? This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Identify your intersecting identities and personal biases to better assess clients intersectionality
- Understand how intersectionality may influence services
- Create and identify measurable steps towards managing imposter syndrome
- Learn more about musical growth and identify goals in this area
- Utilize repertoire playlists (included in download!) to support your inner growth!
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this CMTE opportunity will be on Thursday, June 17th at 8 PM EST or you can watch/listen to it later! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links to Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Access to repertoire playlists to use for yourself or clients!
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Live or Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
- 5 CBMT credits
Learn and earn on your own time!